Saturday 6 August 2011

New Designers and beyond!

New Designers came and passed at the beginning of July and was very successful for all of the Bath School of Art and Design - both Textiles and Ceramics. The stands looked great and really stood out! I had a wonderful time and was very lucky to be awarded the prestigious Graham and Brown award for my lace wallpaper design. I won £1,000 and a placement at their studio which I have just arranged to complete at the beginning of September.  Their designs are lovely and I'm really looking forward to visiting the studio, there is even a chance they may select one of my designs whilst I'm there for a future collection, so very exciting stuff! 

Some other exciting news is that I have just found out that I have been selected to exhibit at Tent, London this September! I'm really excited and honored to be selected and am looking forward to producing some new work before the show... I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment